- All public exams are online; you need to go to your scheduled exam centre to take online exam.
- For Enrollment Click Here
- Kindly Select Public if you are appearing at our Public Center, corporate is applicable only for exams scheduled in company premises. The corporate codes for the same will be provided by your management.
- You would immediately receive a confirmation mail in your Personal ID along with further instructions.
- For detailed procedure of Registration for Foundation level Click Here
- Once registration & payment procedures are completed, you will get your login details, using which you will logon to Pearson website and can schedule your exam.
- You will be informed of the timing and procedure of the examination. Appear for the examination on the designated date, time and venue
- Please do not forget to bring a photo identity (Passport, Driving License, Election Card etc.) with you when you appear for the examination
- Foundation level public exams are online. Results for online exam will be immediate. You shall get the certificates in 2 months of the exam date. Names of successful candidates will be updated on the website in 3 months from the exam date.
If you are having group of 10 or more candidates then we can come at your company premises & can conduct the exam.
Here is the fee chart which will be applicable from 1st July 2017
Public Exam Rs. 4000 + Rs. 720 (IGST) = Rs. 4720
Corporate Exam Rs. 3500 + Rs. 630 (IGST) = Rs. 4130
Re-Appearing Candidates Rs. 2500 + Rs. 450 (IGST) = Rs. 2950
Re-schedule Fees(Absent Candidates , Pearson Vue )Rs. 2500 + Rs. 450 (IGST) = Rs. 2950
Duplicate Certificate Fees Rs. 300 + Rs. 54 (IGST) = Rs. 354